Volunteers are crucial in enhancing our services and continuing to make a positive difference to the individuals we support, their families and the wider community. Our services provide diverse support to a range of people within Glasgow and the West of Scotland and this is reflected through the variety of volunteering roles and ways you can help within our organisation.
Volunteering is an exciting and rewarding way to help those in need whilst building upon your own experiences and skills. Through volunteering you will be able to:
• Make a difference to the lives of our service users
• Gain new skills, knowledge and experience
• Develop and use existing skills and knowledge to benefit others
• Enhance your CV and employability options (particularly within the care sector)
• Meet new people and make friends
• Build confidence and enhance self-esteem
• Feel valued and part of a team
• Get to know others within your local community
• Have a lot of fun!
Why volunteer with The Mungo Foundation?
Through volunteering with themungofoundation you will:
• Receive a comprehensive induction to the organisation and general Health and Safety training
• Receive an induction and training specific to the service you are volunteering within
• Have the opportunity for further training at our Learning and Development Academy
• Have the opportunity to develop in your volunteering role and volunteer with different services should you wish a more varied experience
How you can get involved:
Check out our latest vacancies
Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or on 0141 226 1610.