Advice, Support and Information for Sustaining Tenancies
The A.S.I.S.T Project offers flexible, intensive support to young homeless people aged 16–25 years old who are vulnerable or lead chaotic lifestyles. The project provides social, emotional and practical support. The staff team work with the young person to identify their individual support needs enabling them to grow in confidence sufficiently to make positive decisions about their own future.
Referrals are made to the project by local authority Care Managers. A referral application form will be completed in consultation with the young person. On receipt of the referral, staff at A.S.I.S.T will arrange to meet with the young person to discuss their support needs and agree an appropriate level of service.
- One to one key worker support
- Support in accessing education/employment
- Support in accessing other appropriate support agencies
- Support with daily living skills, housekeeping and budgeting
- Support with social skills and healthy living
- Support in constructive use of leisure time.
The project is registered with and inspected by the Care Inspectorate.
Reports are available on request.
380 Govanhill Street
Glasgow G42 7HT
Tel: 0141 423 6777