Quality Assurance is an important issue in the provision of
Personal Social Services.
themungofoundation has a duty to ensure that the services provided are;
- Of a high quality
- In line with the assessed need of the individual service user
- In line with the contract agreed with the purchaser
- In line with Care Inspectorate National Standards
An audit tool has been developed which is intended to provide a framework to allow the organisation to assess how it measures up to the National Standards, which are published by the Care Inspectorate. This will be in addition to the statutory inspections carried out by the Care Inspectorate.
This tool gives an opportunity for staff to:
- Confirm that Standards are being met through sampling
- Check that the evidence is adequate
- Confirm that action plans are in place appropriate
- Make comments to support the improvement of services