Pay Award 2022
The changes to the rate of pay, backdated to April 2022, for Frontline Care and Support staff as well as Ancillary staff come in to effect from 29 July 2022.
Key elements of the Pay Award:
- For all Frontline Care and Support staff the hourly rate of pay increases to £10.70.
- An increase in the hourly rate of pay for Ancillary staff to £10.50.
- Care Coordinators and Team Leaders, maintain differentials which is the equivalent to a 4.7% increase.
- Staff unaffected by the hourly rate uplift receive a 2% consolidated award.
These changes place The Mungo Foundation amongst the highest rate paying organisations in the Scottish Care Sector.
Successfully complete your 6 month probationary period and receive a £800 Joiner bonus.
Working with The Mungo Foundation has many benefits:
- Access to a variety of Employee Wellbeing and Support tools, including 24-hour telephone assistance and online support.
- Discounted Shopping Vouchers from a variety of retailers and entry into monthly cash prize draws.
- Cycle to Work Scheme, apply for up to £1500 to put towards a new bike and accessories with the value amount repayable over 12 months via your salary.